My Back Yard : : My View of the Rogue Valley

Sunday, October 16, 2005

A very busy week

SarahThis last week has been a very busy one. Besides much knitting I had a suprise visit from an old close friend. Why I didn't get any pictures is beyond me but I did manage to find this one. It was taken around 1980. What's missing is a picture of Tish who was also along. Oh well, next time.

I did get some knitting done. The Noro scarf is done. I'll post pictures later. The hat is also done. What do you think?


Celeste101205
The hat took no time to knit but a while to decide on the motifs I wanted. Thank you to Susan for modeling.

SilkRayonScarf 002

Seems like I'm on an orange kick. I dyed these scarves today. My intention was to overdye them with green but this is what happened instead.

SilkRayonScarf 013

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home